User Service Agreement
1.1 This "User Service Agreement" ("this Agreement") is an agreement between you ("you" or "user") and Guangzhou Jingqi Technology Co., Ltd. ("this company" or "we"). This Agreement stipulates:
(1) You register and use the Wenyuanzhihang autonomous driving service ("service") on the WeRide Go platform ("platform") through WeChat official accounts, mobile internet applications (APPs), telephone, and other methods.
(2) You obtain, authorize, and provide relevant information, advice, and/or services through the WeRide Go platform ("services").
You should carefully read and fully understand the various clauses of this Agreement, especially those involving significant interests that may affect your rights such as price or fees, performance period and method, safety precautions and risk warnings, after-sales service, civil liability (such as exemption or limitation clauses that exempt this company from liability, clauses that limit your rights, breach of contract clauses), legal jurisdiction and dispute resolution methods, and other clauses.
When you fill in information and submit documents according to the registration page prompt, read and agree to this Agreement, and complete the registration process, it indicates that you have fully read, understood, and accepted all the contents of this Agreement and Other Notices. If you do not agree to accept this Agreement or any of its clauses or the contents of any Other Notices, you should immediately stop the registration process. If you have any questions, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
1.3 You agree that WeRide Go platform has the right to modify this agreement from time to time in accordance with changes in laws and regulations and/or the operational needs of the company. The agreement will be effective 15 days after its publication. We will notify you in advance through notifications such as push notifications or pop-ups, etc. You can also check the latest version of the modified agreement at any time on this platform. If you do not agree to the modifications, you should immediately stop using the platform's services. If you continue to use WeRide Go platform services, it will be deemed that you have accepted the company's modifications to this agreement.
1.4 Please read and fully understand the contents of this agreement and other notices published on the WeRide Go platform. If you are under 18 years of age (not limited to those who are over 16 years of age and whose main source of income is their own labor income), please read this agreement with the accompaniment of your parents or other legal guardians who will provide consent to this agreement on your behalf. If you are 18 years of age or older but are unable to fully recognize your own behavior, please read this agreement with the accompaniment of your parents, spouse, children, or other legal guardians who will provide consent to this agreement on your behalf. Even if your legal guardians agree to this agreement, you need to use the service with the accompaniment of your legal guardians. If you are under 8 years of age or cannot recognize your own behavior and have no capacity for civil conduct according to Chinese law, you must be registered by your legal guardians in their own name. (The specific provisions and explanations of legal guardians are subject to Chinese law.)
If you belong to any of the above situations or use the service without the accompaniment of your legal guardians, we may refuse to provide you with the service and will not be responsible for any loss caused thereby. For losses caused to others, we have the right to demand that you and your legal guardians bear or recover the losses.
2.1 You will call and use self-driving cars through the platform we provide. [The self-driving service provided by the WeRide Go platform refers to the service of autonomous and safe driving of the vehicle through the installation of intelligent software and a large number of sensing devices (including 360-degree full-coverage onboard sensors, lidars, GPS, lasers, and cameras) on the self-driving car, which collect speed information of moving objects, and the inertial navigation system configured in the computer continuously calculates the coordinates, orientation, direction, and speed of the vehicle and surrounding objects, so as to achieve the service of autonomous safe driving of the vehicle.]
When we receive your call, we will dispatch according to our platform. After the dispatch is successful, we will safely transport you to the location you specified. After you get off at your destination, the platform will send you a bill, and you should complete the payment within 8 hours of receiving the bill. If you fail to pay, we have the right to suspend or terminate our services to you.
2.2 The fee standards and calculation rules are subject to our platform's publication, and we will adjust them from time to time according to market conditions and publish them on the platform. You can check the billing standards on the [platform].
2.3 After completing the service, you have the right to request an invoice from us within [sixty] days. We will provide you with the relevant service invoice within a reasonable time.
2.4 You agree and acknowledge that we only provide the network and travel services specified in this Agreement, and any related fees charged by third parties (such as telephone and internet fees for accessing the internet, or mobile phone fees for using mobile networks) related to the network services shall be borne by you. Any devices related to the network services (such as personal computers, mobile phones, or other devices related to accessing the Internet or mobile networks) are also the responsibility of the user.
2.5 This Agreement also applies to other services provided by us or our affiliates through the platform.
2.6 Any other services provided by third parties through the platform or in the form of links on the platform will be provided independently by the third parties and will be solely their responsibility. We do not provide any guarantees for such services.
Rules for Use
3.1 After successful registration, we will give each user a user account, which belongs to us. Users who complete the registration process will receive the right to use the account. The right to use the account belongs only to the initial applicant for registration, and any form of transfer, including but not limited to giving, borrowing, renting, transferring or selling, is prohibited. Users are responsible for the safekeeping of their account and password, and are fully responsible for all activities under their account and password (whether or not authorized by the user). According to the relevant agreements of the WeRide Go platform, user account information can be shared across the platform's other platforms, and you do not need to register a separate account to enjoy the full range of services provided by the platform.
3.2 Users should not transfer or lend their accounts or passwords to others. If a user finds that their account has been illegally used by others, they should immediately notify us. Any losses incurred due to hacking or the user's negligence in safekeeping their account and password shall be borne by the user, and we will not be responsible for any losses. If this causes losses to our company, the user agrees to compensate our company for the losses.
3.3 Users agree that we have the right to place various commercial advertisements or other types of commercial information in various ways during the provision of network services. Users also agree to receive commodity promotions or other related commercial information sent by us via email or other means. Users agree that we are not responsible for the content of the above advertisements or promotional messages, and users should make their own judgments on the correctness of the content and the quality of the products or services.
3.4 Users must follow the following principles when using WeRide Go platform services:
- Comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations;
- Comply with all network protocols, regulations, and procedures related to network services;
- Do not use the network service system for any illegal purposes;
- Do not use WeRide Go platform services in any way that infringes on our commercial interests, including but not limited to publishing unauthorized commercial advertisements;
- Do not engage in any behavior that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet or mobile networks through the network service system provided by WeRide Go platform;
- Do not upload, display, or disseminate any false, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, or any other illegal information or data that violates laws and regulations or social morality through the network services provided by this product;
- Do not infringe on any third party's patent rights, copyrights, trademarks, reputation rights, or any other legitimate rights and interests;
- Do not engage in any behavior that is detrimental to our company through the WeRide Go platform service system.
Our company may make any statements, notices, warnings, etc., regarding the use of certain specific WeRide Go platform network services through various means (including but not limited to webpage announcements, emails, text message reminders, etc.). If a user uses this network service, it is deemed that the user is aware of and agrees to the content of such statements, notices, warnings, etc.
3.6 When a user uses the WeRide Go platform as a passenger, they should provide true and accurate travel information. If a user misses an appointment without reason multiple times, we have the right to charge the user a no-show fee in accordance with the WeRide Go platform rules and suspend the user's use of all or part of the WeRide Go platform services until the user completes payment of the no-show fee.
Service Changes, Interruptions, or Terminations
4.1 You understand that our company needs to regularly or irregularly inspect or maintain the platform (such as Internet websites, mobile networks, etc.) that provide network services or related equipment, and the Internet connection capability is subject to existing uncertainties such as global network stability, technical status, location of users and networks used, power supply, government regulation, computer viruses, hacker attacks, etc. If service interruptions are caused by such circumstances, our company is not responsible for any liability, except in special circumstances where prior notice should be given.
4.2 If any of the following situations occur, our company has the right to interrupt or terminate all or part of the network services provided to you under this agreement at any time without any liability to you or any third party: The personal information you provided is not true;
- You violate the usage rules stipulated in this agreement;
- You fail to pay the corresponding service fees to our company as required when using paid network services;
- Your behavior violates laws, regulations or government regulations.
4.3 User accounts registered or the use of WeRide Go platform must not engage in activities that violate laws, regulations, national policy requirements, or infringe on any legitimate rights and interests of any third party. If the above situations exist, the user shall bear the corresponding legal responsibility and our company has the right to prohibit the user from continuing to use the account or stop the user from using the WeRide Go platform. In accordance with relevant laws or government orders, if any loss is caused to our company or any third party as a result, the user shall be responsible for compensation.
Intellectual Property Statement
5.1 All intellectual property of WeRide Go platform (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, business secrets), as well as all related information content including but not limited to: text expression and its combination, icons, graphics, charts, colors, interface design, layout framework, related data, printing materials, or electronic files are protected by the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, Trademark Law, Patent Law, Anti-Unfair Competition Law and relevant international treaties and other intellectual property laws and regulations. Except for software or technology authorized by third parties, the company has obtained ownership, use rights and other related rights of the aforementioned intellectual property. If according to legal provisions, such rights belong to the user, you hereby permanently and irrevocably grant Guangzhou Jingqi Technology the right to use and transfer the rights without any payment.
5.2 Without the written consent of the company, users are not allowed to implement, use, transfer or license any third party to implement, use, or transfer the aforementioned intellectual property for any profit or non-profit purpose. The company reserves the right to pursue unauthorized actions as mentioned above.
Authorization and License
6.1 On the premise that the user complies with this agreement, we grant the user a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download and install one copy of the application on a single mobile device owned or controlled by the user, and run this application copy solely for the user's personal use.
6.2 Users are not allowed to:
(1) License, sub-license, sell, resell, transfer, distribute the service or application, or commercially exploit or provide it to any third party in any other way;
(2) Edit, modify, compile, reverse engineer the service or application, or create derivative products based on it;
(3) Create "links" to the service on the Internet or "mirror" or "design" any application on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device;
(4) Reverse engineer or access the service application design or build competitive products or services, use ideas or graphics similar to the service or application to design or build products, or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the service or application;
(5) Launch automatic programs or scripts, send multiple server requests per second or excessively overload the service or application load or interfere with its operation and/or performance; attempt to access the website, application, service or its related systems or networks without authorization;
(6) Obstruct or disrupt the integrity or performance of the website, application, service or its data;
(7) Send or store materials containing software viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other harmful computer codes, scripts, files, agents or programs;
(8) Send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, defamatory or other illegal or infringing materials, including materials that harm children or violate the privacy of third parties.
6.3 To the extent permitted by law, we have the right to investigate and prosecute any illegal and non-compliant behavior mentioned above. We may participate and assist law enforcement agencies in prosecuting users who violate this agreement. If we believe that any content violates this agreement or otherwise harms the website, platform and/or its services or applications, we reserve the right to delete or disable access to such content without notice.
Promises and guarantees
7.1 The company promises and guarantees that:
(1) The company is a legally established company in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China and has legal qualifications for operation.
(2) The company provides mandatory and commercial insurance for autonomous vehicles that comply with legal requirements and purchases passenger liability insurance.
7.2 The user promises and guarantees that:
(1) The user has sufficient independent legal and behavioral capacity, normal physical conditions, and no inconvenience or discomfort in accepting the autonomous driving car travel services provided by the company.
(2) The user promises not to disclose to others any content, events, information, etc. known about the autonomous driving car travel services provided by the company, and will voluntarily compensate the company for any losses incurred as a result, except as required by judicial or administrative authorities.
(3) The user guarantees the confidentiality of all information, documents, materials, and information (hereinafter referred to as "confidential information") related to the personnel, management, finance, customers, business, and other matters related to the company that the user comes into contact with while accepting autonomous driving car travel services provided by the company. Without the written consent of the company, the user will not disclose the confidential information to any third party, and will voluntarily compensate the company for any losses incurred as a result.
(4) The user promises not to make any false or unfavorable communication about the company and its affiliates, and will voluntarily compensate the company for any losses incurred as a result.
(5) The user acknowledges and agrees that the company owns the intellectual property rights of any feedback, opinions, ideas, proposals, etc. (collectively referred to as "testing feedback") submitted by the user regarding the autonomous driving car travel services, and waives any rights to claim the testing feedback or transfer the intellectual property rights of the testing feedback to any third party.
(6) If any personal or property loss or damage is caused to the company, its employees, directors, shareholders, consultants, or third-party drivers dispatched to the company due to user reasons during the use of the service, the user shall bear all relevant responsibilities and compensation, including legal fees. If the company makes an advance payment, it will retain the right to recover from the user.
Limitation of Liability
8.1 Autonomous driving technology is currently in the stage of technical development. We provide services based on the current level of technology and standards that are consistent with the industry's development stage to ensure the user's physical health and personal and property safety. However, there may still be immaturity, imperfections, instability, and other defects. Autonomous vehicles may face inherent technical risks, and defects that cannot be discovered based on the current level of science and technology may exist, including but not limited to: computer program errors, sensor errors, computer processing and GPS positioning errors, etc. These additional risks may significantly increase accident risks and cause accidents or deaths.
In the event of a safety accident caused by the above reasons, the company shall not bear any liability other than commercial insurance liability, and the insurance company shall be responsible for compensation. If you cannot receive compensation or the compensation amount is not sufficient to make up for the loss due to your reasons, you have no right to claim compensation from the company separately. You agree that this agreement does not constitute exemption from our main obligations, increase your responsibilities, or exclude your main rights. If you do not accept the above explanation, you should choose not to register as a user or use the service. If you do not understand the meaning of the above explanation, please contact us according to the contact information provided in this agreement.
In any case, if the Company pays any fees that should be paid to you by a third party according to law or contract, you should assist the Company in recovering such payments.
8.2 The Company does not provide any guarantees of any kind for the network services, including but not limited to the timeliness, security, and accuracy of the network services. The Company shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or risks arising from the use or inability to use the network services under any circumstances.
8.3 You agree that the Company shall not be responsible for any defects in quality or losses caused by any free products or services provided by the Company to you.
8.4 We use third-party electronic payment service providers (hereinafter referred to as "Electronic Payment Service Providers") to link your third-party electronic payment account to your personal account on the WeRide Go platform. In addition to being bound by this Agreement, the processing of payments related to your use of the service is also subject to the terms and conditions of the Electronic Payment Service Providers and the issuing banks of credit/debit cards. We are not responsible for any errors that may occur with the Electronic Payment Service Providers or banks. We will obtain specific transaction details related to your use of the service, and we will strictly comply with relevant laws, regulations, and company policies when using this information.
9.1 The Company may deliver all notices to you under this Agreement through website announcements, email, mobile text messages, or regular mail, and such notices shall be deemed delivered on the day of sending.
9.2 You shall deliver any notice to the Company through the contact information officially announced by the Company, such as mailing address, fax number, or email address. The notice shall be deemed delivered on the day when the Company actually receives it.
Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
10.1 The formation, execution, interpretation, and resolution of disputes under this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of mainland China and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of mainland China.
10.2 In the event of any dispute between the parties regarding the content or execution of this Agreement, the parties shall attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation. If the consultation fails, either party may bring a lawsuit in the court where the Company is located.
11.1 The invalidity or revocation of any part of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of the entire Agreement or any other provisions of this Agreement.
11.2 The Company's delay in exercising any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
11.3 This Agreement is only an agreement between you and the Company, and does not create any rights or obligations for any third party.
11.4 If you have any questions about this Agreement, you can contact [email@example.com] for inquiry.